From:
Richard Sabina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Sabina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:06:51 -0500
Eli:

Ed McKee (Central Michigan) and myself (Oakland University William
Beaumont) are avid practitioners of TBL in undergraduate medical curricula
that are being developed and implemented at the other new schools in
Michigan.  Either of us would be happy to provide information and the
benefit of our experience in this environment (actually I am speaking for
Ed without first asking, but feel sure he would similarly respond to your
email).  Some of our colleagues at U Mich SOM are also using TBL, so there
is a wealth of support here in Michigan.

Rick Sabina