From:
Brian O'Dwyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian O'Dwyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2018 12:27:01 +0800
Hi Jim,

About 20% of the faculty using www.intedashboard.com teach with TBL in
online environments since we digitized the IRAT, TRAT, Clarifications,
Applications and Electronic Gallery Walks.

Two posts describe how:

For the online asynchronous TBL blog post:  https://bit.ly/2KcRKN7

For the online synchronous TBL blog post:  https://bit.ly/2yM1kRC

We are also developing a workshop about Online TBL that will be delivered
using online synchronous TBL with our platform.  An interest survey is
available here:  https://goo.gl/forms/6Dl9LkrudOsU0Ox22

In addition, three other observations:

1. Many things take longer in online than face-to-face

2. Team sizes are generally smaller (typically 3-4 in online versus 5-7 in
face-to-face) for greater accountability and easier coordination

3. More frequent peer evaluation for more accountability and shorter
feedback cycles

Kind regards,

Brian

Kind Regards,

*Brian O'Dwyer*

Founder and Executive Chairman

*InteDashboard: Empowering Team-Based Learning with Technology*

www.intedashboard.com

Book an InteDashboard demo here <https://intedashboard-long.youcanbook.me/>