From:
"Budd, Kristen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Budd, Kristen
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2020 09:19:52 -0500
Hi all,

I'm helping a biology faculty member flip her course.  She's struggling
with creating 4S activities.  I'm a sociologist so I can give her examples
I have created for my classes, but I know it would be much more helpful if
she could have examples from biology.

Would anyone be willing to share some of their biology 4S activities with
me so I can share them with her?  Any examples would be great to help get
the creative juices flowing.

I know I would greatly appreciate it as would she as more and more faculty
on our campus are getting the TBL bug.

Take care,

Kristen

--

<http://miamioh.edu/about-miami/recognition/index.html>

*Kristen M. Budd, Ph.D.*

Acting Associate Dean, The Graduate School

Associate Professor of Sociology and Criminology

Pre-Law Faculty Advisor

Miami University | Department of Sociology and Gerontology

100 Bishop Circle

Upham Hall, Room 375

Oxford, OH 45056-1879  Office: 513-529-1598 | [log in to unmask]

Department Profile: Kristen M. Budd, Ph.D.
<https://miamioh.edu/cas/academics/departments/sociology-gerontology/about/faculty-staff/kristen-budd/index.html>

Note: This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If the recipient of this e-mail is not the intended
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. Thank you.