From:
Yiannis Fragos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yiannis Fragos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2014 10:32:27 +1030

Team members within a successful team (a team that learns) each have individual perceptions of what team learning means.

I am preparing to interview 4 members of a successful community of practice who I have never met, about what team learning is, looks like, feels like, sounds like. Does anyone have any suggestions for questions that could generate responses, particularly stories?
Regards

Yianni

Email: [log in to unmask]

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for the delivery of the message to such a person) you must not copy, deliver, use, or disclose this message to anyone. In such case, please destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.