From:
"Sibley, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sibley, Jim
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 07:44:58 -0700
Hi Amy

I have used TBL in a few Nursing courses....but not the kind of stuff
you are doing.....we have done evidence based practice and a research
methods course using TBL

attached is a PDF from the teambasedlearning.org site that describes two
methods of using peer evaluation

also there is a great chapter in the last TBL book on approaches to peer
evaluation

Jim