From:
Herb Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herb Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2010 10:12:58 -0500
I had similar concerns about individual privacy (although my students
frequently share their iRAT scores with their team mates).  So for my
folders I provide the team max/min/average and the class
max/min/average.  This allows them to see how they are doing in
relationship to the team and the class.  It's sometimes glaring when a
student recognizes his/her score as the minimum consistently and then
sees how it affects the team standing in the class. I heard one student
apologize to his teammates saying, " I am, the weakest link."

--

Herb Coleman,Ph.D
Dir. Instructional Computing and Technology

---Professor Melvin Tolson
    from the motion picture "The Great Debaters"