From:
Larry Michaelsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Michaelsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2012 17:23:23 -0500
The vase majority of TBL users (myself included) prefer longer time blocks.

Larry

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Staci Johnson <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> **
> I teach a biology for non-majors course and the labs.  I do have a
> distinction, as there are 2 lecture sections (I only teach 1 of them) and 3
> lab sections.  I have always utilized 2 meetings per week for lecture.  I
> can't wrap my mind around being able to complete my application activities
> in the shorter time frame.
>
> Staci Johnson

Larry K. Michaelsen, Professor of Management
Dockery 400G, University of Central Missouri
Warrensburg, MO 64093
660/429-9873 voice/cell phone, 660/543-8465 fax
For info on:
Team-Based Learning (TBL) <www.teambasedlearning.org>
Integrative Business Experience (IBE) <http://faculty.ucmo.edu/ibe/home.html