From:
"Carson, Ron" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carson, Ron
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2012 10:43:41 -0400
At the end of last semester, I queried students regarding their TBL experience.  I received the following comment and am curious as to what others think:

"The downfall of TBL is the team. There tend to be stronger and more advanced leaders in each group. These leaders tend to answer all the questions and leave little room for less qualified individuals to speak."

Is this a valid comment?  Have others had this type of feedback?  What can be done to reduce this from happening in future TBL classes?

Thanks,

Ron

--
Ron Carson MHS, OT