From:
Peter Balan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Balan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2015 02:08:43 +0000
Dear Molly,
I think it is good that you let people know of your experiences. It is especially useful to know about rejections...
Although teams is not an area in which I have expertise, the entrepreneurship literature addresses team composition and team performance, and that may be a useful starting point for you.
You might like to consider submitting your paper (along the lines that you have described) to the journal Education + Training. http://www.emeraldinsight.com/loi/et
Perhaps we could discuss this further at the TBLC annual conference in Albuquerque in March 2016.
All the best, Peter Balan

University of South Australia, Australia