From:
Christine Kuramoto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2011 11:55:58 +0900
Hi Laura,

I've experienced a similar problems when I wanted to make the final
choice "all of the above".  Perhaps you could order some custom forms
from Epstein. I noticed this on their web page: *

Custom IF-AT Forms: *EEE can build forms around an existing set of
questions and can also print forms with your school or company name &
logo [view sample]. Pricing for customized orders is determined at the
time of sale. Please contact us
<http://www.epsteineducation.com/home/contact.aspx> to discuss ordering
customized forms and licensing arrangements.

Hope this helps.

Christine

--
*******
Christine Kuramoto, Assistant Professor: Medical English