From:
"Sweet, Michael S" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sweet, Michael S
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:36:47 -0500
Scott,

I see by your sig line that you teach 7th grade.  There may be others,
but you are the first K-12 teacher I have heard of using all the main
pieces of TBL.

What have you learned from adapting it to younger folks?

The social pressures and social skills of younger students are no doubt
different than adults.  I am curious:  has this made much of a
difference?

-M