From:
Andrew Chambers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Chambers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2015 04:50:59 +0000
I agree, a very considered response. Here is an interesting Blog post (from a few years back) about ALT-C keynotes on this same subject: http://cathellis13.blogspot.com.au/2010/11/font-face-font-family-cambria-p.html

“Tweckling, iconoclasm and lecturing as a normative discourse: reflections on two ALT-C keynotes”

Associate Professor Cath Ellis is now Associate Dean of Education in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at the university where I work (University of New South Wales).

Enjoy.