From:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:38:05 -0800
Hi

here is my rationale for possibly share team score

if you have been a great contributor to your team all semester....and miss
a tRAT....we have the team decide whether to share the score

this acknowledge life sometimes getting in the way...and generating
positive social capital is worth it

also with our grading scheme...an individual tRAT is 1-2% of total course
grade

jim

*Jim Sibley*

*I am lucky to be a Board Member for the Vancouver Fringe*

*Ask me about independent theatre in Vancouver...ask me about friends and
family discounts*

*Up Next:* *Nashville Hurricane*
http://www.vancouverfringe.com/fringe-presents/

*Nashville Hurricane*

“The remarkable thing about Chase’s work is that he is as virtuosic with
his acting as he is with his musical performance. He really invites you in
with his characters and then takes you a ride with the music.  I’ve never
seen a performer like Chase before.”

*David JordanFringe Festival Executive Director*

Jim Sibley and Amanda Bradley
106-2575 West 4th Ave.
Vancouver, BC
Canada