From:
Susan Hazel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Hazel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2013 02:49:25 +0000
Hi Chris,
Thanks so much for your prompt response! I'm not actually going to get them to represent different organisations at the one time, I'll get them all to represent an industry group first, and then get them to all represent an animal welfare organisation. I won't have a large enough space for this to have them all in the one room, I'm using time that is timetabled for tutorials and would have 4 teams in one room. So I really like your ideas, but they wouldn't work here. I'm thinking of making the one pager something brief, probably within a template with specific questions. Has anybody else got TBL teams to mark the work of other teams? I might be on the wrong track entirely.
When I do their final debate I would get all teams to respond to a specific question eg. which stakeholder group do you think would be the most against a ban? Rate from 1-5 from most want a ban to least want a ban the following organisations.
Hope this makes it a bit clearer,
Susan

Susan Hazel BVSc BSc(Vet) PhD GradCert (Public Health) MANZCVSc
Lecturer in Animal Behaviour, Welfare and Ethics
School of Animal & Veterinary Sciences
THE UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE
Roseworthy SA 5371 Australia
Ph    : +61 8 8313 7828
Fax   : +61 8 8313 7972
e-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
CRICOS Provider Number 00123M