From:
Lim Fun Siong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lim Fun Siong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2014 02:59:22 +0000
Thanks Jim.

That would be helpful!

Sent from my iPhone

On 27 Nov 2014, at 10:45 am, Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hi

I can send some stuff tomorrow

We done TBL in civil, mech, chemical, geophysics and mining....so far

Jim Sibley

Sorry for brief message -sent from my iPad

On Nov 26, 2014, at 5:29 PM, Lim Fun Siong <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hi,

We are looking at sharing the use of TBL at our university in a local conference. We like to make reference to research on the use of TBL in Engineering. Thus far, we were unable to find any through Google scholar and our library. Does anyone know of any literature for the use of TBL in Engineering? We would be happy to cite if there are. Thank you.

<image001.gif>

LIM Fun Siong | Deputy Director | Teaching, Learning and Pedagogy Division
Nanyang Technological University | LT19A-B4-01, 50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
Tel: (65) 6592-3739 GMT+8h | Fax: (65) 67911846 | Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> Web: www.ntu.edu.sg<http://www.ntu.edu.sg/>

CONFIDENTIALITY:This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged.If you are not the intended recipient,please delete it,notify us and do not copy,use,or disclose its contents.

Towards a sustainable earth:Print only when necessary.Thank you.