From:
"Sibley, James Edward" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sibley, James Edward
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2016 16:11:18 +0000
Hi

That is a very nicely constructed activity

One of the challenges is to make our expectations of students absolutely clear…your rubric does a great job of that

[cid:27AC65AF-9E54-4580-B023-E52CD06E2BAE]

Jim Sibley

Director
[cid:83B48B6F-2E4A-4B61-9268-5F7EFEBCF45B]
http://cis.apsc.ubc.ca/
Faculty of Applied Science
University of British Columbia

CEME 1214-6250 Applied Science Lane
Vancouver, BC Canada
V6T 1Z4
Phone 604.822.9241
Email: [log in to unmask]<applewebdata:[log in to unmask]>

Check out my book Getting Started with Team–Based Learning<http://www.learntbl.ca>
Check out my TBL website at www.learntbl.ca<http://www.learntbl.ca>

© Copyright 2015, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively "message") is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient (or recipients) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the message.