From:
Robert Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2015 14:05:19 -0600
Sharona,
I would suggest that you contact Dr. Julie Estis ([log in to unmask])
at the University of South Alabama. She is currently the Quality
Enhancement Plan Director at USA and has several years of experience in
teaching courses in Speech-Language Pathology using TBL She may be able to
help you.

Bob

--
Robert Moore, Ph.D., CCC-A
Associate Professor and Chair

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out -
John Wooden

This transmission may contain confidential health information that is
legally protected.  As the recipient of this transmission, you are
obligated to maintain it in a safe and confidential manner.  Unauthorized
re-disclosures or a failure to maintain the confidentiality of the
information contained herein could subject you to penalties under State and
Federal Law.

If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, the
reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify Robert Moore at (251) 445-9359
immediately.