From:
"Brescia, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brescia, Bill
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2011 13:23:35 -0500
This may be obvious but have you have anyone from legal look at these
docs?

William Brescia, Ph.D.
Director of Instructional Technology
Assistant Professor of Preventive Medicine
Office of Medical Education
University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC)
910 Madison Avenue, Room 1002
Memphis, TN 38163

This correspondence may be considered a public record and subject
to public inspection pursuant to the Tennessee Public Records Act