From:
"Emke, Amanda R." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Emke, Amanda R.
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2011 13:59:20 -0500
Jim,

Thank you for sending this to the group. As a relatively new educator
and one of only 2 people using TBL at our medical school, student
comments regarding my course have been "luke warm" at best. Your e-mail
is an excellent reminder that student comments have validity, but may
not be truly commenting on the question asked.

Amanda

Amanda R. Emke, MD
    Course Master, Pre-Clinical Pediatrics
    Instructor, Division of Pediatric Hospital Medicine
    Fellow, Division of Pediatric Critical Care
St. Louis Children's Hospital
One Children's Place, NWT CB 8116
St. Louis, MO 63110