From:
Ernesto Ocampo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2012 21:43:22 -0300
Dear colleagues,

It is a pleasure to meet you in this forum.

I am a computer science professor at Universidad Católica, in Uruguay. I am
new to TBL. Having attended a very nice presentation from Dr. Michaelsen in
Harvard, last June, I have just started to completely reshape my Data
Structures and Algorithms undergraduate course. This  semester has just
started.

We are eager to know of similar experiences from software engineering,
computer science and programming colleagues. We will of course be willing to
share our findings and lessons learnt as soon as we build some valuable
experience.

Best regards,

Ernesto

Dr. Ing. Ernesto Ocampo Edye
Profesor Titular

Departamento de Informática y Ciencias de la Computación

Universidad Católica del Uruguay

 <http://www.ucu.edu.uy/> www.ucu.edu.uy

Avda. 8 de Octubre 2738

Montevideo, 11600, Uruguay

E-mail:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]
Phone: (+598) 2 487 2717 x 428 / 212 / 213

Mobile: (+598) 93 709 347
msn :  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]
Skype: eco019

googleTalk:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]