From:
Jamie Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jamie Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2014 09:22:36 -0600
Dear TBLers,

This summer I sent a query regarding a teamwork skill assessment that could
be used to measure teamwork skills at the undergraduate level. I did not
find the type of assessment I was hoping to use and so I decided to develop
one. The scale is a situational judgment test in that scenarios are
presented along with several possible responses. To obtain a measure of
which responses are the best responses, I am asking for help from the
academic community. Specifically, I am looking for teamwork experts to help
in validating the scale. An expert is anyone who conducts research on teams
or who has experience working in collaborative teams.

If you are willing and able to help I would greatly appreciate it. The
survey will require approximately 20 - 30 minutes of your time, and if you
participate you can be entered into a drawing to win $75 at Amazon.com.

To participate please click here https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J7BJVK5

If you have questions or concerns, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your time and for considering this research.

--
Jamie Hughes
Assistant Professor, Psychology