From:
"Kubitz, Karla" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kubitz, Karla
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2012 02:08:32 +0000
Another possible strategy is for the student to take the IRAT at the Testing Center and then fill out the Scantron or something while the other students are working on their tests.  I have done that, as well as one or more of the other suggestions, on occasion.  Karla

Karla Kubitz
Department of Kinesiology
Towson University
8000 York Rd