From:
"Meeuwsen, Harry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meeuwsen, Harry
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2012 15:22:54 -0700
I would recommend you take a look at what Ed Prather has done with his 800 (!) student sections and interactive lecturing and lecture tutorials. Low tech, highly effective. While he does not use TBL he has students collaborate in each session using his lecture tutorials.

http://astronomy101.jpl.nasa.gov/index.cfm