From:
Dean Parmelee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dean Parmelee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 2009 10:06:00 -0400
Two suggestios: 1. Give the class a vote option for the
Grade weights-you provide the parameters,
Let them hash it out; 2. Use a relatively low IRAT option
So that you don't diminish the power of the
Teamwork. We have used as low as 25 percent
with diminution of individual effort- no one
wants to come and not contribute fully. 70
percent count for the indiv work is too high.

Sent from my iPhone