From:
"Carson, Ron" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carson, Ron
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2014 19:45:39 +0000
Hello All:

It's been a while since posting here, but I still regularly read list messages.  I have a question to ask.

I'm teaching a TBL workshop to our faculty.  I want to use TBL to teach TBL and I'm hoping someone has already done this and is willing to share information (e.g. reading assignments, test questions, application exercises).  It will save me a lot of time to not develop the course from scratch.

Thank you,

Ron

---
Ron Carson MHS, OT