From:
Thomas DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2013 07:05:59 -1000
Preman,

I've been practicing TBL for the past 10 years. I've addressed your
questions below. In addition, I'll be in Singapore for nearly a week at the
end of May and would be happy to meet with you to consult. By the way, I'm
an alumni of NTU (MBA program me) and actually did my first teaching there
before pursuing my Ph.D. I'd love to see the school now, as I understand
that it's really grown.

Cheers, Tom

--
Tom DeWitt, Ph.D.