From:
"Brescia, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brescia, Bill
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:13:54 +0000
Simon,

How does this work with the Clickers.  We use Turning Technologies also. We set one slide for 90 Seconds or longer if we think it will take longer to complete.  We are trying to use 5-6 questions so we can get to the application ASAP.  How do you set up clicker questions so the students can answer all the questions on their own?  Or am I misreading your post?