From:
"Broscheid, Andreas - broschax" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Broscheid, Andreas - broschax
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2013 16:24:31 +0000
What about giving the participants a choice of three or four application exercises on the same topic and have them choose the most effective exercise/the one they would use in a course?

Andreas Broscheid
Associate Professor, Political Science
Faculty Associate, Center for Faculty Innovation
James Madison University