From:
Herbert Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herbert Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2012 13:16:42 -0500
Thanks, Gail, I'm so glad you picked up on that.  Two students actually
mentioned this.  I was thinking of a group share where a rep from each team
forms a temporary group for research or TRAT then reports back to their
permanent teams and have that rotate through each unit.  It hasn't fully
gelled so that's why I'm sharing with the group.

--

Herb Coleman, Ph.D
Dir. Instructional Computing and Technology
Adjunct Professor of Psychology
Austin Community College
Highland Business Center
5930 Middle Fiskville Rd.
Austin, TX 78752
Don't Think Small

"*Arthur*: It would have to be a 747.*
Cobb*: Why is that?*
Arthur*: Because on a 747 the pilot is up top, and the first
class cabin is in the nose, so no one would walk through. But you'd have
to buy out the entire cabin. And the first class flight attendant.*

Saito*: I bought the airline.....It seemed neater."

From the motion picture Inception
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAm_Cp3OKik