From:
"Bender, Holly S [V PTH]" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bender, Holly S [V PTH]
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 2009 12:40:34 -0600
Hi Alexandra and all,

I have a suggestion about your #2 issue.  I use WebCT which I understand
is owned by Blackboard.   The quizzing feature was especially
problematic for my RATS because I use clinical cases with data that is
put into a complex chart format.  I authored it in MS Word and then
tried Excel, both of which resulted in multiple formatting problems.  I
then moved on to using the feature of Dreamweaver that takes out MS
formatting with no more luck as well as a host of other programs.
Finally, I tried Google docs-Bingo!  I copied my MS word table and
temporarily pasted it into a Google doc, then immediately copied it back
out and pasted it into the WebCT html editor.  It worked beautifully.  I
hope that this helps you too.  It cleans it up completely, retains your
intended format, its free and easy to use.  http://docs.google.com

Best wishes

Holly

Holly Bender, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP
Room 2254 Veterinary Medicine
Professor, Department of Veterinary Pathology
College of Veterinary Medicine
Iowa State University
Ames, Iowa 50011-1250
ph. 515-294-7947