From:
"McKee, Edward E" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McKee, Edward E
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2011 15:35:22 +0000
Hi Eli,
As noted by Rick, let me add my support for TBL. I used TBL extensively to teach a course in Medical Biochemistry and Mol biology (14-15 TBL modules) and a course in Medical Genetics (3 modules) at IUSM-SB for the past 6 years before moving here last fall. We are planning an integrated patient presentation model here, so my modules will change. Happy to send some examples if you wish. (Four are available from MedEdPORTAL.)

    Regards,
    Ed

Edward E. McKee, Ph. D, Chair of Foundation Science and Professor of Molecular Biology and Genetics, College of Medicine, Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, MI  48859
Voice: 989-774-7861