From:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2017 10:08:40 -0800
Hi

For some iPeer development news (iPeer was built by my office and is run
and still developed by my University)....

currently iPeer does integrate with Blackboard thru something called an
API...which is no a long term way to do connection....works well...but
change LMS or change to Blackboard cloud.....it becomes a mess and needs to
be tweaked

We will likely try to build iPeer to an LTI standard which would let it
seamlessly plug into most LMS's

We are just finishing up an LMS evaluation at my University....and will
begin moving to something new in fall 2017.....between now and the big
roll-out of the new LMS in fall 2018....we are going to look at building
and LTI connection for iPeer

jim

*Educational Consultant specializing in Team-Based Learning*

Read my TBL book Getting Started with Team–Based Learning
<http://learntbl.ca/book>

Visit my TBL website at www.learntbl.ca

Take my TBL course http://learntbl.ca/take-a-course/ and build your first
TBL