From:
"Sibley, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sibley, Jim
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 21:40:54 -0800
This isn't TBL...but I would look up a book called "the art of foucsed conversation" it has some really interesting discussion models for working student thru art appreciation....might be useful for you

Jim Sibley
Centre for Instructional Support
Faculty of Applied Science
University of British Columbia