From:
Parto Khansari <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Parto Khansari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2012 10:01:17 -0800
Dear All,

To address the issue of time allocation, my colleague and I (co-teach
pathophysiology and pharmacology) assign a specific time to each
application. We divide the application to several shorter section (each
about 30 minutes).The count-down is shown on the large screen while the
students are working on their application. If the class as a whole need
more time then we adjust the time accordingly, otherwise when the timer
shows 5 minutes remaining that's when the students wrap up their
response. It works very well.

Parto

Parto Khansari Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Pharmacology

California Northstate College of Pharmacy

10811 International Drive

Rancho Cordova, CA  95670

916-631-8108 Ext. 226

Fax: 916-631-8127

www.californiacollegeofpharmacy.org
<http://www.californiacollegeofpharmacy.org/>

CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED: This communication contains information
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged and/or
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an employee or
agent responsible for delivering the communication to the intended
distribution, or use of its contents is prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by returning
the original communication by reply e-mail, and permanently delete the
communication from your system. Thank you.