From:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2010 08:57:25 -0700
Larry talks about this in the on page 163 of the original TBL book....I
believe it refers to his 1989 paper

Michaelsen, L.K., Watson, W.E., Black, R.H. (1989) A realistic test of
individual versus group consensus decision making
<http://www.psych.uw.edu.pl/%7Ejasia/michaelsen.pdf> . Journal of Applied
Psychology, 74(5), 834-839

jim