From:
James Aucoin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Aucoin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2013 09:12:55 -0500
I don't get wrapped up in individual instances like these. I solve them by
saying everyone on the team gets a "correct" answer for the accepted
appealed question.  I don't look at individual answers and say yes or no on
them.  I just give them the points.  Although, in my course, the students
decided to not give the Irats much weight in the final grade, so one answer
has little effect on the students' final grades.
Jim

--
*James Aucoin*
*Professor and Chair*