From:
"Gullo, Charles A." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gullo, Charles A.
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2016 15:23:28 +0000
Thanks Katie for some of the clarifications on the differences between the two pedagogies.  However, I am still highly delighted to see that both have very similar end goals and emphasize similar types of learning.  I also think that facilitation (a key component in TBL) is also shared activity.

Thanks again.

Charles

-TBL practitioner in the medical sciences

Charles Gullo, PhD

Medical Education

304-691-8828

[MUSOM]