From:
Herbert Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herbert Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2017 11:15:33 -0500
I used Google Hangouts with TBL in a hybrid course last Spring.  It worked
well since all of our students have a college issued Gmail account.

--

Herb Coleman, Ph.D
Adjunct Professor of Psychology and Student Development

“Keep working, keep striving, never give up.  Fall down 7 times get up
8. Without
commitment, you’ll never start. But more importantly, without consistency,
you’ll never finish.  Ease is a greater threat to progress than hardship.  So,
keep moving, keep growing, keep learning.  See you at work.

*”― Denzel Washington,*