From:
Nicole L Arduini-VanHoose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicole L Arduini-VanHoose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2014 09:07:06 -0500
That is a great idea. I find that having students write responses on the chalkboard is more time consuming than I would like it to be. They feel the need to first write their answer on paper first, then there is always debate about who is going up to the board, and sometimes there is not the board space needed for all teams to report at once.

I will be trying this next week. Thank you!

Nicole Arduini-Van Hoose
Hudson Valley Community College