From:
Nalini Pather <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nalini Pather <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 23:46:39 +0000
I agree with Bruce. One of the aspects that I really enjoy in TBL is the friendly competition and banter between the teams. I have found that it encourages the less-adept students to engage and build their skill.

Hope that helps too.

Nalini

Nalini Pather

Professor and Head: Department of Anatomy

UNSW Scientia Education Fellow

UNSW SYDNEY NSW 2052 AUSTRALIA

T: +61 (2) 9385 8025

E: [log in to unmask]