From:
Herbert Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herbert Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2014 21:24:05 -0600
This is why I try to put warning flags in my syllabus.  I state in bold
print that they will have to work in teams.  I also state that we will be
dealing with issues that many may feel are controversial or taboo.  I warn
that is this sounds uncomfortable or might be a trigger for them then they
may want to consider an different section.

It doesn't address all issues but it does put everything on the table.

--

Herb Coleman, Ph.D
Dir. Instructional Computing and Technology