From:
"Payne, Anthony M" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Payne, Anthony M
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2012 15:08:38 +0000
To offer a potential devil's advocate, I have worked with a medical student here at University of Florida who attended the Master's of Biomedical Sciences program at Boston U prior to enrolling in medical school.  The Histology course at BU utilized SmartBoards very effectively by her analysis.  I do not know if the class was run specifically as a TBL course, but there was a tremendous amount of small group work using multiple SmartBoards around the teaching lab.  The student has indicated that the experience was very useful for stimulating learning.

Tony Payne

Anthony M. Payne, PhD
Lecturer
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology