From:
Heather Lerner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heather Lerner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2014 12:29:21 -0500
Actually, I would like to hear if others have strong *learning goals *regarding
learning how to be an effective part of a team. I have ideas for learning
goals about content, but a goal is also something like having them learn to
be reliable/responsible/valuable contributors to their team and to handle
team dynamics effectively. I'd like to get together a learning goal that is
measurable in my class and related to functioning in a team. Do others have
ones they are happy with? This might help me figure out how to help them
critically evaluate their team experience better as I backward design my
next course...

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 11:36 AM, Small, Candice <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>  Bill (and Linda in a separate email) have straightened out my thinking.
> I was trying to make TBL the content!  Instead, I should focus on the
> course’s group work objectives.  It’s so obvious now, but once again, I’ll
> just blame “end of semester-itis.”
>

> -Candice

Heather

Heather R. L. Lerner, Ph.D., M.S.