From:
Neil Haave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neil Haave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2014 07:46:41 -0600
The adaptive mode in the testing module of Moodle works well. Does the same
thing as the IFAT cards in that it tells students whether or not the chosen
answer is correct and students can go back and choose a different answer
for less credit. The adaptive mode allows the instructor to set how much
less each subsequent attempt is worth. When I have used this feature I have
simply released the quiz to only one students on each team who is then the
designated "card scratcher" and then copy their result to the remaining
team members once the quiz is completed.

Cheers

Neil

*Neil Haave, PhD* | Associate Professor | Dept of Science, Augustana
Faculty, University of Alberta | Rm C155, Science Wing, Classroom Building,
Augustana Campus | 4901 - 46 Avenue, Camrose, AB, CANADA   T4V 2R3 |
[log in to unmask] | http://www.augustana.ualberta.ca/profs/nhaave/ |
https://www.google.com/+NeilHaave

"We do not learn from experience . . . we learn from reflecting on
experience" - John Dewey