From:
John Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:33:04 +0000
Hi Bill,

We have just published a short book entitled "A Team-Based Learning Guide for Faculty in the Health Professions" (David Hawkins, Editor; publisher AuthorHouse) that takes faculty step-by-step (first do this, then do this, etc.) through the process of developing a TBL.  The chapters include examples of what can be created for TBL.   Since the book is short and contains examples, you may find it helpful and what you need.

Hope you find this helpful.

John R. Martin, Ph.D.
Professor and Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Assessment
California Health Sciences University
College of Pharmacy
120 N. Clovis Ave.
Clovis, CA 93612

[CHSU_LOGO_horiz-Smaller]

THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE, INCLUDING ANY ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTS, IS CONFIDENTIAL and may contain information that is privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are neither the intended recipient nor responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance upon the message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.  Thank You.