From:
Richard Hake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Hake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jun 2009 10:20:05 -0700
If you reply to this long (8 kB) post please don't hit the reply
button unless you prune the copy of this post that may appear in your
reply down to a few relevant lines, otherwise the entire already
archived post may be needlessly resent to subscribers.

Karen Hoff (2009) in her TeamLearning-L post of 12 June titled