From:
"Sibley, James Edward" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sibley, James Edward
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 18:06:05 +0000
Hi

Can we talk on phone…..can't be today….my sched is attached (my time zone is pacific)

I have talked both to Mark Freeman…who did a monster TBL at University of Sydney Business school and Peter Smith who has a monster TBL course (2000+ students, multiple sections) at University of Auckland….maybe some of lesson they learned that can help you

jim
--
Jim Sibley
Director

Phone 604.822.9241
Fax 604.822.7006

Email: [log in to unmask]<applewebdata:[log in to unmask]>

Check out www.teambasedlearning.org

© Copyright 2014, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively "message") is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient (or recipients) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the meesage.