From:
Herb Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:58:56 -0600
I'm not sure how long your classes are or your organization for the
iRAT/T-RAT's is but I would have them take the iRAT before class and
then do the G-RAT (T-RAT) in class with their team. While the others are
taking the iRAT, they could be reviewing.

--

Herb Coleman,Director
Instructional Computing and Technology

---Professor Melvin Tolson
    from the motion picture "The Great Debaters"