From:
Max Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Max Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2014 14:02:41 -0500
At UIC, we tried using clickers in TBLs for Medical Genetics with ~180
students. My personal opinion and based on how it went this past spring, I
would not use them again for attendance or grades. I don't think they are
reliable enough to be used for that purpose. There were many times when 10
or so students didn't have their device, or the batteries were dead, or
something else went wrong, and it ended up causing a lot of extra work and
distraction. They are great for taking the pulse of the class as Judi says.

Max Anderson
UIC College of Medicine

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 1:35 PM, Bradetich, Judith <[log in to unmask]

--
Max Anderson, MLIS