From:
Brian O'Dwyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian O'Dwyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2017 08:40:35 +0000
Hi Stephanie,

My institution (Embry-Riddle) uses Canvas and I found TRATs with immediate feedback, application exercises with simultaneous report and peer evaluation difficult to implement in Canvas so I built a third party web app (www.intedashboard.com) to implement, IRAT, TRAT, Applications and Peer Evaluation that integrates with Canvas using LTI.  Happy to discuss more if that would be of interest to you.

Kind regards,

Brian

Brian O’Dwyer

Commercial Founder and Executive Chairman

InteDashboard

New online platform exclusively for TBL

www.intedashboard.com